Spacious split level home in the Oak Hill section of Horsham Township, frequently recognized by national publications as one of the best places to live in America! This three-bedroom charmer on almost one-third of an acre boasts more than 2,200 square feet of living space and includes central air conditioning and heating systems installed in 2017, which make the utility costs extremely affordable. The large and inviting family room is a fabulous place to gather and watch your family grow. It has vaulted ceilings, plenty of natural light through its many windows and skylights and is warmed by a gas-burning fireplace and has easy access to the outside deck that overlooks the back yard. The updated kitchen has plenty of space to move around in and has quartz countertops, tile floors, stainless steel appliances and gas cooking. The living room and dining room, both with hardwood floors, complete the first floor of the home. The upstairs consists of three bedrooms and a full bath with a walk-up attic having the potential as a fourth bedroom. The lower level of the home has a den, laundry room and half bath. This home's location is central to everything. It is a short walk to both the elementary and middle schools of the highly regarded Hatboro-Horsham School District, close to shopping and just minutes from the Pennsylvania Turnpike and Hatboro's commuter train station. And for those of you with green thumbs, the side yard offers plenty of sunlight for your vegetable garden. More photos are coming. Make an appointment today.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Split Level, 2+ Story
1 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
Vinyl Siding, Mason
2,247 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Oak Hill Estates
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Electric service available, Fiber Optics
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Refrigerator, Freezer, Appliance Center, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Bay Window(s), Casement, Double Pane, Screened, Skylights, Wood Frame
- 1. Brick, Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Low Pile Carpeting.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Private.
- Deck, Porch
- Asphalt, Pitched
- Lot Dimensions
- 98.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Corner, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price